The Never Ending Struggle The Never Ending Struggle

Good stuff. That ending was pretty sad. Only just noticed this is based on a mobile game so this animation has made me want to check it out.

The Best Of Us Episode 4 The Best Of Us Episode 4

I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far. I hope we get to see the characters fleshed out more in the future. I also hope the audio improves because it's spoiling such a wonderful series.

rotimiolowu responds:

thank you so much, we are currently developing the next season and should have more episodes available soon

The Best Of Us Episode 2 The Best Of Us Episode 2

I hope she obtained planning permission for that pool! Jokes aside, this series has a lot of potential.

rotimiolowu responds:

lmao, that pool is a death trap hahah. thank you so much

My Name Is Bunny My Name Is Bunny

This could be something more. I really enjoyed it. I especially like the art and that low poly world. I highly enjoyed the music.

Mantis1 responds:

Thanks! I'd love to expand the concept of this game into a commercial release in the future! There was a micro-management aspect to the game but it was very complex and boring so I deleted it 4 hours before the jam ended. I hope that explains why the released game is light on mechanics.

Fun trivia: Both music tracks were generated in an eye blink using http://www.abundant-music.com/
The seeds were 1107546816 & 2541796615. I also still can't believe that an algorithm had spit them out!

Me Me

This is a wonderful game. Tons of fun.

I wish I could play this on the go on my phone or a tablet.

JacktheCreative responds:

Thank you! Soon I'll launch a mobile version = )